What if you have an old password-protected PDF file whose password you do not remember any longer? What if you need to access the file urgently? No need to worry as there are a few ways to decrypt the PDF file and bypass the password. In this article we will discuss various methods to remove security password from the PDF files.
Method 1: Google Chrome to Crack PDF Password
You can use Google Chrome to remove the password from PDF. But, this method will only work if you already know the password. If you do not know the password, skip to the next method in this article. Chrome comes packed with a native PDF reader and does not require any additional plugin. You can open the password protected file in Chrome browser and then save it on your hard disk sans the password. Here are the simple steps:
1. Open Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Locate the PDF file you wish to crack the password from on your hard disk.
3. Drag and drop the file onto the Chrome Window.
4. Chrome will now begin to render the file. Enter the PDF file password when prompted by Chrome. You should now be able to see the file within the Chrome Window
5. Press CTRL + P (if you are using Windows PC. If you are using Mac, press CMD + P) to bring up the print menu.
6. On the left pane, under ‘Destination’ press ‘Change’ button.
7. Choose ‘Save as PDF’ as the new destination on the popup Window.
Method 2: The Best Solution to Crack Password from PDF Document – Dr.PDF
As we know there are two kinds of password that can be used on PDF file, Owner password and user password. Many online PDF password breaker service will only help you break owner password. But not crack open password, we highly recommend using iSeePassword Dr.PDF which is one of the best password break tool you will find. It helps you break PDF passwords as well as any other restrictions. Whether the PDF file has the owner password or master password, this incredible program will take care of all.
Just download the trail and try to crack PDF security password all by yourself. Easy, and safe, never damage to your original PDF data.